Mon, Aug 22|
Open Circle (free)
Get a taste of Soulect: participate in a mock Circle & experience a glimpse of our community.
Time & Location
Aug 22, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the event
Are you curious about Soulect Circles and wondering what happens when you join?
Join any of our free Open Circles to experience the magic of a conscious community for yourself.
We've learned in the past year of running Soulect Circles that the unconditional love and support of the space is enough to heal a person into being who they want to be, but coupled with the conscious inner work, accountability, and continuity of the system, we feel there’s nothing that can’t be created.
Soulect is a personal development space devoted to choosing one’s life consciously, through support, conscious inner work, community, and accountability.This happens in intimate groups, called Circles, who gather weekly to share, heal, grow, and consciously create their lives.
This event is a free 2 hour Circles that mimics (as much as possible) a real Soulect Circle.
Here's what to expect of this free 2 hour Open Circle
- Introductions from Sara & Parisa (sisters & founders)
- Brief explanation of Soulect & Soulect Circles
- Foundation setting: creating a safe space for shares
- Mock Circle (Circle of Gratitude, intention setting, reflection questions, shares, and declarations)
- During the mock Circle, you will be guided to go within and begin strengthening your relationship with yourself
- Connect with like-minded people on the same journey of growth, gathered for the sole purpose of personal-evolution and wellbeing from within
- Enjoy the intimacy, safety, deep connections, and warmth of a small group
- Enjoy the nourishing power of a safe, open, authentic space to share and be heard
We're looking forward to connecting!
Sara & Parisa
*Registration is required.
*Due to limited space, we are limiting 1 Open Circles per person.