Tue, May 03|
Open Circle (free)
Get a taste of Soulect. Come gather for some heart to heart, soul to soul connections.
Time & Location
May 03, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
About the event
Are you curious about Soulect Circles and wondering what happens when you join?
Join us at any Soulect Open Circle to experience the magic of a conscious community for yourself.
We've learned in the past year of running Soulect Circles that the unconditional love and support of the space is enough to heal a person into being who they want to be, but coupled with the conscious inner work, accountability, and continuity of the system, we feel there’s nothing that can’t be created.
Soulect is a personal development space devoted to choosing one’s life consciously, through support, conscious inner work, community, and accountability.This happens in intimate groups, called Circles, who gather weekly to share, heal, grow, and consciously create their lives.
This event is a free 2 hour Circles that mimic (as much as is possible) real Soulect Circles, but with new people gathering together each time (opposed to the same Circle gathering every week, which is how Soulect Cirles are).
Our desire and mission is to bring this gift into as many lives as we can, and Open Circles are one way for us to do that!
In the (free) 2 hour Open Circles*, you...
- Are guided by Soulect founders to go within and begin strengthening your relationship with yourself, which forms the foundation for your entire life (Relationship with self is the Arc which Soulect members begin with when they join our community)
- Connect with like-minded people on the same journey of growth, gathered for the sole purpose of personal-evolution and wellbeing from within
- Enjoy the intimacy, safety, deep connections, and warmth of a small group
- Enjoy the nourishing power of a safe, open, authentic space to share and be heard
- Learn an overview of effective communication and the values of a conscious life
We're looking forward to connecting!
Sara & Parisa
*Registration is required.
*Due to limited space, we are limiting 1 Open Circles per person.